Sunday, September 23, 2018

FabMo Paper Crafters Workshop - Perfect Pearls and Backgrounds - 2018

Perfect Pearls
The people that are attending my workshops at FabMo really like learning and practicing different stamping techniques.  The challenge is finding something I can teach, not knowing the skill level of the people attending and having enough supplies for everyone. It's not like a scrapbook/stamping store where the students usually have the basic knowledge of crafting. 
Being inspired by the stamping guru Jennifer McGuire, I broke out my Perfect Pearls powers and over sized back ground stamps. The theme for next month workshop will be backgrounds. The cards won't be flashy with all the bells and whistles, but I will be able to teach several techniques. 
October 21, 2018 at FabMo from 10:00-1:00

No comments: