Sunday, September 23, 2018

Mama Elephant Woof stamps and HB Card

Mama Elephant "Woof" stamps and Copic Markers
 I was asked to make a HB card with a doggie theme. I've wanted to get one of the Mama Elephant critter stamps sets (really I want the cat one) so now I had an excuse to picked up the Woof set. Took a couple test runs to get the right color combo to make the dogs look different. Not as easy as it sounds. This card is a little more fussy than my normal style, but I still think it turned out cute. 
My dog Annie is a major bed hog. The other night I called her that and she rolled on her back and stuck her tongue out at me. Really I think she was hoping for a belly rub because I was talking to her. When she does spread out, she can cover the whole length of the bed and pin me to a very narrow edge of the bed. I'm luck Annie moves around a lot during the night, so I just have to wait for her to over heat and she heads down to the floor. 

No comments: