Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hero Arts Fish

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI waited for months to get both the fish stamps and matching die cuts. Ordered from two different places which was part of the problem. At first I was going to put the fish in a small glass fish bowl filled with blue jelly belly for my crafting group but after thinking about it, I didn't think the ladies would have much use for it, so I made them into cards. Late last night I couldn't decide if I should use the Hero Arts girl or the vase (sorry can't remember the name of the company) with my fish. Thankfully I have crafting buddies who are night owls so I sent them a text for their opinion. So far it's a tie, one liked the girl and the other one liked the vase. :) 
I put the eyes on the fish because I thought it was funny. Reminded me of the fighting fish that have to be kept separated. I don't use a glue pen a whole lot but the only way to secure the white ring was to dig out my pens, which of course many have dried up. I think finding a working pen took longer than make the card!

No comments: