Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bird of Paradise - Mom

Related Posts with ThumbnailsThe bird of paradise was my mom's favorite flower. I had hopes of getting a cutting from the one at my parent's home (planted 45 years ago) before it was sold. Sadly the plant was ripped out before I could get there. The clean up crew who worked on my parent's backyard were really good and super fast. Still when I see this flower, I always think of my mom.

Annie and I ran errands this morning with one of the stops being the pet store. It's a mom and pop place and it welcomes big dogs. As we drove up I saw a lot of people with cat carriers walking in. Today was bunny toe nail clipping day. Along with all the bunnies, the Bunny Haven rescue group was outside doing a fundraiser selling items bunny volunteers had made.
I picked up these potholders for a friend who loves bunnies. I've always been a sucker for Redwork, something I hope one day learn to do. 
It was a super quick trip into the store as Annie only knows about the wild bunnies around our house. She does like a good bunny chase.
Fundraiser for Bunny Haven Rescue

No comments: