This is another of the cards I will be doing for the ladies down at the Senior Center on Friday. It's a new stamp from Hero Arts. I wanted to do a modern art type of card, so I went with funky colors. I was going to add weird angles and shapes but then thought it would take to long to make in class. In the first draft I used a Stardust pen to add some shimmer but it just didn't look right so that one got tossed out. Yes, I do throw out a lot of samples. It takes several rounds to get something that looks nice but still be able to teach. That's one mistake new rubber stamp teachers make. They come up with great cards but when you have a classroom full of people it's hard to translate and teach.