Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Birdhouse Stamp

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI got this stamp at one of the used rubber stamp sales.  It's been floating around my work table for months now and I finally decide to use it.  This will be one of the cards (3 -4) for my class down at the Akiyama Wellness Center.  I wasn't too sure if I should use it for the ladies since it has a lot of fine lines and shading but I know they like a challenge.
I'm not sure why the photos of this card looks like a square when it's not.  I don't think I have my camera set on "square" mode and I don't even know if you can do something like that.  Hope someone knows the answer to this mystery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm seeing a rectangular card, not square? Hmmmmm......
Oh & things are "moving along" smoothly - thank you very much! :)