Sunday, August 28, 2011

Comfort food for a stressful week.

Anahole Cookies from Gayle's
It's been a stressful week and comfort food is always good. 
I had to closed down my booth at Cottage Crafts, which was sad but something I had to do.  Working full time I don't have time to go to all the auctions. I just can't keep it stocked with

Berry Pie
Related Posts with Thumbnailscool stuff. Two of my buddies (thank you Debbie and Patty) helped me pack up, load up the truck and unload everything at my house.  I could not have done it without them help. Now it's the slow process of going through everything and deciding what to keep and take to my booth at Cranberry Hill.  On top of all this I'm also remodeling my office now that I'm officially a permanent employee.  I've been waiting for the green light to change things around.  It was a very stuffy sterile office. Hope to have it done by the end of the week and make it my own space. I didn't take before photos but I will post when I get it all done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the permanent job! You seem to be thriving in that job - it is so apparent in your posts that you love it!
Say hi to Debbie & Patty for me - I miss you all!