Thursday, September 16, 2010

Printer's Cabinet RX

I saved an old printer's cabinet from the auction house last week.  It was left outside in the weather for over a year. The top part had the most damaged but over all the cabinet was still in good shape.  It went to the wood doctor (retired contractor) who is straighting out all the warped wood. Good thing it's sold oak.  It's almost ready to sand down and stain.  I'm looking for a home  for the cabinet since I already have a printer's cabinet of my own in my studio. I just can't fit another on in my house.  If your interested let me know. 

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

Hmmm I might be interested but I wonder how it would get to Texas!?

Romy of Pixie Paper Arts said...

Lisa! Is that printer cabinet still around I may be interested!!!!