Monday, June 28, 2010

Creative Slump

I've been in a creative slump for a long time now and the creative assignments are starting to pile up.Related Posts with Thumbnails
Took Annie on two long walks this morning (she also got a shower out in the backyard) and decided when we got home I would clean up both studio spaces. It's easy to clean up things when she is napping.  I've let the clutter get out of control so maybe it's bad feng shui at work here.  Going to change into my pjs (better to work in) and get my butt into gear.  With two more rubber stamping/scrapbooking flea markets coming up I could get a jump start on that too.

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Lisa. As my DH would say, I hear you squawking freedom, Sistah! Sometimes, the creativity just slumps. Cleaning is an excellent way to jump-start it. I had to leave my craft room for over a week, and now I'm bursting with ideas, several of which flopped spectacularly on execution today. Oh well. Good will come of it!