Monday, February 22, 2010

Cards for our troops 2010

Being a military mom and card maker, I make cards for our troops to send home to their loved ones.  Here's the link to Debbi (with no "e") who coordinates the collection and shippment of all the cards.  Her son was nice enough to send a photo of his group, along with thank notes from the troops.  If your not a card maker but want to help out, you can send Debbi first class postage stamps.  The troops still have to put the correct postage on their mail headed back to the states.

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Where are they? I thought that troops got to send their mail for free?

Lisa said...

From what I've been told when they mail letters back home it has to have regluar postage.
I know one of the photos I didn't post was taken in Baghdad. They are somewhere in Iraq. They don't or can't tell us where excatly. I know my son can't tell us where is his because then we would know where his plane was.