Monday, December 17, 2007

New Stamps from Hero Arts




Hero Arts has shipped out their new stamps and Cranberry Hill has the first wave of stamps in stock. Now that they have been released, I will be designing some new class for January 2008. The first class will be a Happy Birthday class with cupcake theme (CL158 Clear Design - Cupcakes) and a thank you class with an animal theme (CL153 Clear Design - Happy Day Animals. I also have a super surprise Asian card class on the burner. Hopefully the samples will be done by the end of February. It will be an advance class because the level of detail required.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sign me up for the birthday and thank you classes! Maybe the surprise Asian card can also make a class appearance in June. I think the CJ group would have fun with it.

Lisa said...

I don't know about the CJ group, it may be to hard for them. :) If we can get Patti to eat at a sushi bar then I will do a class for everyone.