Monday, December 10, 2007

Knitting Theme

It's been a busy month of haunting auction houses. I found a lot of fun stuff that is now in my booths at Cranberry Hill and Cottage Crafts. During the boring hours between lots, I knit. Since I only know how to knit (working on how to purl) I can only make scarves. I'm a big fan of stamps with knitting and animal themes. Again in my effort to use up the scraps on my work table, I made these quick cards.
The chicken is a Penny Black stamp and the cat is from Stampendous

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm.....are the black & white scraps left over from a recent challenge??? I think I have the same scraps laying around too!
I also am trying to conquer the "knitting" thing. Only able to make scarves right now. My son wants a hat - guess I'll have to get my sister to help me out, she makes them all the time!

toners said...

I have that kitty stamp! Soooo cute! Yes...I think there are a few of us out in the scrapping world with piles of black and white paper left from some challenge or other :) LOL!

Sues said...

Great way to use those B&W scraps - I love them! I think we shuold pool our scraps from that challenge - we'll have plenty for a large project I think!!!