Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally finished the wall

Every since we finish our remodel (over 8 years now) I've had a big blank wall. It was left blank to one day put a very flat screen t.v. on the wall. I have been waiting for the technology to get to the point that the screens are paper thin. We haven't had a t.v. in our house for about 15 years. I threw it out when our kids were little since nothing was worth watching. I've been searching for over size items to fill the wall ever since. I finally found some clocks at a price I was willing to pay. So you ask where will the flat screen go now that I filled the wall? I plan to get the cabinet that will lower and raise the screen when needed. No need to keep it out all the time and they are thin enough now to fit behind a cabinet.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

looks great Lisa. are you really going to get a TV?

Lisa said...

Doug is looking into getting one so he can hold he's training meeting here at the house. He needs to be able to show the training DVD. That's why I would like the t.v. to not be seen when turned off.

Sues said...

These are great! Who needs a TV?!! If you've lived without it that long honey, don't bother! But if you do want it, I think your idea is perfect! It's a really STUPID addiction!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

toners said...

Oh wow! Gorgeous! What a beautiful wall :) And yes, those TV's are super thin right now. I admire you for not having one for so long...I'm too much of a reality TV junkie to give mine up! LOL! It's my little guilty pleasure when Iain's on his trips!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THESE!! I've got a huge blank wall and have been looking for a large clock to help fill the space, but like you, can't find one I'm willing to pay the price they are asking for it. My search continues!
Do you have each one set to a different time zone? Heh, heh, heh!!!