Sunday, September 20, 2026

Getting Organized Again

This past week, I decided I would like more flat work space. When I moved in I kept the big sectional sofa that was already here because Posey (the big chocolate lab) was use to napping on the sofa. Now that I've been here for awhile, she comes in to visit but doesn't use the sofa anymore. I made space out in the garage last week to move the biggest section of the sofa out there to store. I can't get rid of it as it's not mine and Matt doesn't throw anything away. So now my place looks like a bomb went off. In moving the sofa I also decided to reorganize all my crafting supplies and all the tubs filled with stuff I didn't want to deal with. Finding all these parts to cards I made years ago, I decided to finish some of them. Moving boxes and furniture all day, my back tells me when I need to stop and do something fun. The cards aren't big sellers but at least my card rack looks full. :) 
 

No comments: