This week my babysitting two big dogs named Lilly and Annie at my place. Their cousins to Posey, so they get to sleep in the big house. Lilly gets a little nervous when alone (her family all work from home) so having the TV on helps. Since my extra large flatscreen isn't hooked up, she needs to be in the main house. I'm in charge of feeding and poop pick up. With three big dogs, that's a lot of poop! It's nice to have them around even if Lilly decided the best place to poop is in my raised bed area. At least she didn't climb into the raised beds!
Lilly is a velco dog!
Monday, September 28, 2026
Dog Sitting
Now that I'm more comfortable using my counter top oven, I can whip up a small batch of peanut butter cookies. Not sure how I ended up with a big jar of peanut butter but I hate for it to go to waste. I use to always have peanut butter when Annie was with me. I filled her treat ball before I left for work every morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment