This latest display piece is for sale higher than I would normally do because we want it around until after the holiday season. I know at some point it will get replaced with something different. Have to keep my booths looking refresh!
Sunday, September 6, 2026
Life of a Reseller
Last week I dragged this cubby to the store right after the auction. I mean I drove it directly to the store as is. Dusty and museum gum all over it. It was cleaned up and used in the Day of the Dead display before the store even closed! I really like the mirror backing as it keeps it from being too dark. If the store wasn't going to use it, I was going to fill it with handmade coffee mugs or all those cut crystal pieces I got at the auction. I'm always looking for display pieces for my booths that I can actually lift and move myself. When I want to change up my displays, I have to be able to sell them off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment