Saturday, May 13, 2023

Gluten free Hawaiian macaroni salad for Mother's Day

I don't shop at Safeway very often but when I do, I always pick up a few boxes of my favorite gluten free pasta. I normally get rotini but a few weeks ago I thought I should try and make a macaroni salad. GF pasta doesn't hold up well like regular pasta so I usually only make what I can eat. Today I thought I should make Hawaiian macaroni salad (never made it before) as I was driving by all the Asian markets. I'm not sure if it will turn out as it has to sit over night to soak all the favors. Since I had most of the ingredients already at home I didn't have to buy too much. 
I didn't really measure anything, so I ended up with a huge bowl, like 16 cups of salad!  So good or bad I'll be eating pasta for several days!
I have to say the mayo dressing is delicious!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: