Thursday, March 24, 2022

Moving on

The time is getting closer for me to leave my job at the thrift store and having to decide where I will be moving too. Will miss these guys but with their planned moved to Holland I won't be seeing them anyways. My days of traveling internationally are over. I enjoyed traveling when I did but the long flights and all the new regulations isn't something I want to go through. Plus living in CA, I'm not escaping bad weather like a lot of other people. 
I have been asked a few times if I was interested in starting a private thrift store now that I know what I'm doing. :). The only issue I have it how would we get the "good" stuff?  People now donate because it helps the animal shelter (which from all the rumors I hear) needs a lot of help. 
So who knows what my next adventure will be!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: