Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Auction week and Window Display Make Over

It's auction week and with all the big things selling out of the store I've been multi-tasking on my days off. Babysitting during the day and while the kids are napping (which isn't a whole lot) I watch the auction online. My booth at Cottage Crafts in Campbell is very full, so I don't really need to stock up. I did place a few low bids on some cool items but I'm sure I won't get them. Already missed out on the glassware and frame. 
At the store with the front windows need a complete make over which =  the 12 foot ladder being pulled out. I have to go in after my done babysitting but before it gets dark and while the store is closed. It's interesting everyone wants to do displays until the ladders come out, then everyone disappears. Part of doing the new displays is also to clean everything - floor, windows, dusting the cobwebs out, which is also not a favorite of anyone. I hope to get the displays done by Wednesday so the big ladder can be put away before customer come in. 

No comments: