Friday, April 19, 2024

Lessons in Chemistry

People complain that the volunteers at Happy Dragon get first dibs on the good stuff. That is sort of true but it's only because we're there all the time.
Today this book came in and the volunteer who handles that department asked if anyone remembers who was asking about it. None of us knew but I questioned why someone wanted a book on chemistry.  She said this book was made into a movie starring Brie Larson. While I'm at Buzz's house I have access to many cable channels, Apple TV  being one of them. I thought I would check it out. I was very surprised how good the show is. I'll be binge watching the show since I'm only here for another week. :)

1 comment:

Niki said...

I read the book, don't have Apple TV so can't watch it. I enjoyed the book, times certainly have changed for women in the work force.