Sunday, April 14, 2024

Aptos means Gayle's



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
Went to Aptos early this morning to pick up my MaxSold auction winnings. More on that later. 
I left early because Hwy 17 can get back up very quickly. Good thing I did as there was a pretty bad accident. I planned to stopped at Gayle's for breakfast knowing I was going to get into town early.  I decided to splurge and get a breakfast sandwich. I also picked up some things for dinner (shrimp and artichokes) and yes I got a few cookies. :) 
I won a lot of small kitchen items which may seem a silly as I have down sized so many times.  Since I'm cooking in so many different kitchens while I'm dog sitting, it would be nice to have my own tools. What I liked about this lot was the mini Cuisinart food processor (I use to have the big one, which was always too big), the immersion blender and hand held mixer. Everything is very portable and easy to pack.  The coffee maker was the only thing I didn't need but it's scheduled to go down to the Carmel house as a back up. 

No comments: