Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Tent Table Done!

Well I got the table tent done and it's now all packed up waiting for the boys. I will either use magnets to hold the panels up or just tape them to the table when we want a change in scenery. 
I'm really happy that I thought about using bed risers to make the table 6" higher. I can comfortably sit up under the table. The plan is I will read to the boys in our tent, so being older it's much easier for me if I can sit up. 
I originally was looking into getting risers for an up coming craft show in October to make my display table higher. I've been shopping around for them and I'm shocked at how expensive they are, $25.00!  Even on the secondary market they're pretty high. While I was here in Carmel, I checked out Target online. Guess it's cheaper if you do the store pick up. They do charge $1 for a bag which I think is a little high but I chalk it up as a hidden service fee. Total cost $10.21. I'll use the raisers in October for my craft show and then use them while the boys are here in November. After that I'm thinking I may use them to lift my sofa up as it sits very low. Really getting my money's worth out of them!
Today is my last day here in Carmel, it was a very short trip but just enough time to get the tent done. I'm debating when I should head home. I use to leave after I got everything cleaned up because of Annie - she shedded a lot. But now that it's only me I'm thinking why the rush? 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: