Sunday, September 10, 2023

Campbell Farmer's Market 2023


Related Posts with ThumbnailsToday I went to Campbell to pick up this dish I got on MaxSold. I forgot I had bid on it as it's not anything special. The pick up day is always Sunday and that's also when the farmer's market is happening around the corner. I normally don't go to the market but I did get a good parking spot so I decided the walk would do me good. While in the sea of people, I remembered that the Apricot King would be there. They make my favorite chocolate dipped apricots. What makes their apricots good is they don't use a lot of sulfur which really makes a difference.
I've also been thinking of getting a pie for the past month, don't ask me why. I stopped by the Beckman's booth which was pretty much empty of all their bread. Even with the market being totally packed with people (and strollers) sales were down. I got two pies for the price of one. Benefits of going late to market.:)  I was told it freezes well, so we'll see. I do have a sensitive to gluten and yes eating the pie isn't the  smartest thing for me to do. My tummy is telling me I've being a very bad girl.  :)

No comments: