Saturday, March 28, 2020

Penny Black Stamp - clusters

Penny Black Stamp - Clusters
It's been very hard to stay focused and positive during this self quarantine time. It's a double edge sword for me. I live on a property with plenty of space for my dog Annie to run and be outside. A very large garden I can putter around in and no real neighbors. The downside that all comes with a cost. Not knowing how my office will be able the handle the shut down and with all my other sources of income tied to people still being able working, it's scary.  I've cleaned up my craft area and I know without question I have enough supplies (glue being the only thing I would run out of) to craft non stop for years. Living alone for so long, I have many hobbies to keep me busy. But I do like having a scheduled work routine too. 
Still happy I have my crafting space and when I do get a creative moment I can play.  

No comments: