Monday, March 30, 2020

Paper crafter's nightmare


One of the biggest fears any paper crafter has is running out of a basic item. During the weeks before the city shut down, I was really good about making sure I had my kitchen well stocked. 
I know I have enough craft projects to keep me busy for years but adhesive is the one thing I knew I would run out of. Going to the craft store wasn't high on my list so I forgot to stock up. I'm totally out of my double side tape and down to a few drops of my liquid adhesive. I have never gotten this low in my whole crafting life. I'm now down to using up my glue sticks, which I got for a class I taught using paper napkins. Glue sticks are messy, messy, messy things. I know I could order more tape and glue online but during this time, I don't want to add to the delivery people's already full trucks. 
The plus side is I'll use these up before they dry. Still not a fan but happy I have them. 
Now if I can just think of a way for a cheesecake or gallon of ice cream to  just magically show up. :)

No comments: