Thursday, October 17, 2019

Hero Arts - Eat Cake set 2019

I finally got around to getting these done! It's been in my design book for a long long time.
I've wanted a monster die for awhile now and Hero Arts "Eat Cake" set is perfect! Has both the stamp and dies together. It's a birthday set but I used it for Halloween. 
I also used the Lawn Fawn treat box which I've be waiting to get because of the price point.  Had to have a few ideas before making the investment in the die. I added eye ball candy (can only get at Halloween time) inside the box to go with the monster eye. :)  The bats are from an old Quickkutz die that I've had for years. Not sure where the trick or treat die came from but I know I found it at a used rubber stamp sale. 
Made these boxes for my card making group and will make them for this month's PaperCrafters at FabMo

No comments: