Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Coffee - Pour Over Works for Me.

I'm not a big coffee drinker but I do love the smell of coffee in the morning. When my little coffee maker died several months ago I stopped buying coffee beans. Using my french press was OK but such a mess to clean up plus I never got the proportions right. So I just stopped. 
Well in my picking adventures at the thrift stores I kept seeing this pour over thingy (not sure what it's called) and decided for $2 to give it a try. I did read up on how to use it and what makes a good cup of coffee. After a few experiments I think I have it dialed in. One thing I didn't like about my coffee maker and the french press was that I never knew how my coffee would turn out. With this pour over method it comes out the same every time. Not sure why this works and the other didn't but there you are. The best part is the clean up is super fast!

No comments: