Sunday, November 25, 2018

Christmas card 2018

Christmas Card 2018
I was inspired by Jennifer Mcguire's blog post using a die that made this tree shape. I made my own template and had a great time whipping up these cards. I have a ton of DMC thread, so it was nice to finally dig into my stash. The photo of Annie was taken down in Carmel right before Thanksgiving. The best part was I was able to get the pelicans and waves in the background. The pelicans are not always at the beach, let alone get them in the picture with Annie sitting still! The photo goes inside the card. Have to say a big thank you to the Costco photo department. I made a mistake when I ordered my photos online, it was cropped to close. The photo tech made the correction and reprinted everything for me while I shopped. I send my cards out early because I hate to forget  or because they are handmade and a little thick (but still legal) sometimes they get sent back. 
Carmel City Beach 2018
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: