Sunday, November 25, 2018

Busy Holiday Weekend 2018


Tomato cage tree
For the past few weeks I've had one computer issue after another. My IT guy finally figured out my monitor (which is my flat screen TV) was at fault and replace some burn out parts. Right when that was happening my cell phone locked up and the only way to unlock it was to upload from my PC, which I couldn't do since my monitor was in the shop. My only hope was someone at my aunt's house on Thanksgiving would bring their laptop and fix my phone. 
Now that everything is back to normal, include the weather (finally have clean air after all the fires here in CA) I worked outside all day. Got my Christmas decorations up and lite, vegetable garden cleaned up and compost ready for winter. Annie had a great time being outside all day, she was one tired pup. 

No comments: