Friday, June 8, 2018

Rose card from hell - 2018

I've know about Gamsol for a long long time but I've never tried it. I decided this old dog needed to learn something new. My locally owned craft store for some reason had Gamsol in stock, not sure why but I took it as a sign I needed to buy it. 
The coloring part went fine with my limited color pencil palette but when I went to the shadow under the vase it started going down hill fast. I didn't like it so I had some of these circle cut out on my desk from a old card class I did last year (yes, I just got around to clean out my class kits) and decided to cover up the bottom. Went to heat emboss the sentiment and I put the stamp in  my Misti backwards - don't ask how I did that. Then I took a second cut out and for some reason my paper slipped in my Misti. The third and last cut out (I only had 3 to start with) I forgot to use my anti-static pouch. It was a hot mess. So I turned it over and gave it another go. This one isn't as clean as I would like but I threw in the towel and said I was done. 

No comments: