Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hero Arts June Kit 2018

Hero Arts June Kit 2018
From what's been posted, this Hero Arts kit sold out in hours. It was helped along by the amazing Jennifer McGuire's video. (If I can ever figure out how to link anything to my blog I would  but I'm very low tech) 
I get up super early because Annie likes her breakfast at sunrise. I always tune into my favorite crafting peeps. I don't think I was even one minute into Jennifer's Youtube when I click to order the June kit. I knew it would sell out fast and better get it done before I left for work. 
Being a beach person, it just had to find a place in my stash. 
There were many people who were upset they missed out. Even more shocking was seeing the kits on Ebay selling for $150.00 ($35.00 from Hero Arts) before the kits even shipped. The scalpers have tapped into the limited editions of these kits. If people wouldn't buy from these people, then maybe more would be available. If they can't sell them for a huge profit maybe they would give up. 
Hero Arts does take a poll in the fall to find out which was the most popular kit and they will re-release it. I would hold out and wait to vote for it in the fall.  Can't wait to work with this kit! Thanks Hero Arts!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: