Monday, June 11, 2018

Iris HB card

This past weekend my cousin had a huge garage sale with several of her friends. One of those people was purging her stamping supplies and she had LOT! I got there late and there was still a ton left. Everything was a $1 or less, we're talking full SU sets and Amuse sets. I can't even imagine what was there before I got there. 
This stamp (only .50) was at the bottom of the bin and I think it was passed over because there wasn't a stamp image on the top of the block. I had to make a HB card for work today and decided to use this stamp. Heat embossed with black embossing power and Zig clean color water color markers. 
I first used my color pencils and gamsol but I didn't have the right shade of purple. I then pulled out my SU markers but again didn't have the right shade and my pens are going dry. Went with my copics but for some reason the black embossing power started to bleed. Finally pulled down my Zig clean color markers, which I don't use a whole lot. 

No comments: