Monday, September 18, 2017

Gift Card Holders 2017

I volunteer at FabMo and we do a workshop at Google once a month. Coming up with projects that can be done in an hour and use supplies from the FabMo stash can be challenging. Almost all the young employees don't know how to sew, let alone use a needle and thread but I will say they have no fear when it comes to learning something new. They just go for it!
I saw some gift card holders on Pinterest made from felt, which FabMo gets a lot of. Using my die cuts, I whipped these up. I've never been good at making french knots, but for some reason it worked on the snowman. The Joy holder is a spin on my German Shepherd who loves to chase sticks. Even the tiniest little chip of wood, she will fetch it. It brings her great joy, so I had to make this one with a little branch. 
They turned out so well that I will do a workshop at Fabmo for my Paper Crafters group. 

No comments: