Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Morning in the garden 2017

I'm not a morning person by nature. I'm most creative late at night when everything is quiet. Things changed after I got Annie, who requires daily exercise (especially when she was a puppy) so my day starts at sunrise.  Annie gets her breakfast at dawn and then after a few hours goes out for a run. During that time, I get things done around the house before I have to leave for work. With the hot weather now here, I really have to make sure Annie's workout gets done before it heats up. 
California strawberries are now in season (happy dance) so I enjoyed some time out in my garden snacking on them while throwing the ball for Annie. My daughter brought back some Hawaiian coffee beans for me so I made some ice coffee, which is something new for me. 
Have to love living in CA!

No comments: