Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Beaded Cards

I'm looking for things to do on the long plane ride to Europe next month. I pack light, so really don't like taking lots of stuff in my carry on bag. I was thinking maybe I would make more of these critters for a class I hope to get on my meetup calendar after I get back. 
I finally broke down and got the Pokeman Go app. Still have no idea what I'm doing but so far I have 3 in my backpack and no balls (or whatever those things are called) to catch anymore. Now trying to figure out how one goes about getting more. I thinking of it as learning something new to keep my brain healthy. Beaded that Pokeman years ago!
Annie and I walk a lot but it's very unwise for me not to pay attention to my surrounding with Annie. Any sightings of raccoons and Annie would be off in a heart beat, dragging me behind her. 

No comments: