Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bunny Butts 2016 - Make Mine Chocolate

Buuny Butts
Related Posts with ThumbnailsI think bunny butts are just too funny! Took me awhile to make this card because I had sold off my SU oval punches. It took some time to track a set to borrow from another crafter. Since I plan to mail the card to some folks who don't follow Easter, I decided to make it a Happy Spring card. 
I stopped off at Annie's favorite snack shop "All Living Things" to pick up her monthly treat supply. The front window display banner read "Make Mine Chocolate". Knowing chocolate is not good for most animals, I checked it out. It's to raise awareness on not giving live bunnies for Easter. The rescue groups will be over whelming with unwanted bunnies right after Easter. The store is donating the profits from the sale of Schurra's Chocolate (which is my favorite) bunnies to the non-profit  bunny rescue group. So if your'e going to buy a chocolate bunny, pick one up at the pet store in Sunnyvale. Annie and I did are part and picked some up for our human friends. :)

Make Mine Chocolate 2016

No comments: