Saturday, June 20, 2015

watermarking - a skill still in process

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI've been posting photos of my cards for years now and friends have been telling me to watermark everything. A friend sent me a link to a washi paper site she said had some cool cards posted. Sure enough, it was my cards but with no watermark who would know?
So I was challenged (by my writing group) to learn how to do the whole watermark thingy. 
I was told Pic Monkey was super easy to use. I don't know what their definition of "easy" means but it took me awhile to figure things out. Really, the photo above (my test subject)isn't really a watermark,but text add to the photo. It's close enough for me and I think it will work if anyone is looking to pirate a photo of a toddler with a halibut on her toy jeep.  

No comments: