Thursday, November 1, 2007

Turkey Boy


One of my creative mentors, Carol Kennedy made this great doll a few years ago. I bought it for a friend who was allergic to turkey. His family would serve turkey at Thanksgiving and he got a peanut butter sandwich. I've been begging Carol to make another one for me and here he is!

Carol makes great alter dolls (not the scary over the top type) with a humorous touch. She is also an antique dealer so she's able to add some interesting touches from her found treasures.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

creative, does she use a pattern?

toners said...

What a cutie! Great talent!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with him! But okay, a peanut butter sandwich for the poor guy whose allergic? My friend is allergic to turkey too, their family always cooks a ham on Thanksgiving for her!