Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Miss Pinky

After searching for over a year, I finally found a small vintage travel trailer. A 14' 1968 Aloha travel trailer. In my part of the world, they are very hard to find. I was really lucky to spot this one on Craig's list and to have it be only a few minutes away from my house. The previous owner was a women who painted it light pink. I liked the color (much to my husband's embarrassment) and decided to call her "Miss Pinky". The interior is fake brown fur with pink and brown spot curtains. We went up to Salt Point this week to go abalone diving and took Miss Pinky with us.

3 comments:

toners said...

What a cutie! I hope you enjoy your time with Miss Pinky and your family!! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Unknown said...

Well, if all else fails next summer - we can go camping in Miss Pinky, right?

Mr Smith said...

How do I purchase some MonaVie if I want to try it?