Monday, November 12, 2007

One Stamp Three Designs

One of my favorite departments in the Take Ten magazine is the "Different Point of View" section. It's always fun to see what other people would do with the same stamp. I had some down time tonight, so I made these cards. Didn't do anything really "out there" with them since I didn't want to make a big mess that I would have to clean up in the morning. I also had used only the scraps and left overs I have on my work table - I did have a lot to pick from :)
Stamp is from the Hero Arts Clear set.

3 comments:

toners said...

I love it when such cute cards come from scraps! I have lots of black and white scraps now from working on our CJ Challenge pages...so I'm thinking some cards will be in order there! Beautiful work as always :)

Unknown said...

what's down time? :) JK - love these Lisa, great job and I'm sure your seniors love the ideas you come up with every time too!! TFS

Sues said...

I love snowmen! These are SOOOOO cute! TRS!