Tuesday, September 24, 2024

The Fat Boys aka Squirrels

I've  been enjoying my coffee and breakfast out in my tiny back patio every morning. It took me months to clear out the over grown bamboo and get the canopy set up. There are two squirrel nests right over my patio so without the canopy, besides all the leaves I also get squirrel droppings. Yes, that's totally gross and it did keep me from enjoying the patio until I got the canopy. I've noticed that squirrels (one gray and one black) stop by every morning. I don't feed them (I know better than to do that) but I think they're hopefully I will start. :)  I will miss my little backyard as it took me so long to get it all set up. 
I put up bright colorful Christmas lights so in the evenings it looks so festival when I catch up my YouTube videos. 

No comments: