Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Cooking

I don't cook as much as I use to when I lived in Cupertino. Main reason is I don't have to make Annie's meals anymore, so having to cook isn't a priority anymore. I do miss it!
The store is also close to  a lot of resturants, even thou I don't like most of them, it is easy to just get something to go. When I worked at the Dr's office, we couldn't leave the office, so I had to make my lunch. I do miss shopping for groceries every few days that was a fun hobby.
This is a one of my go to recipes when Mees is here since he likes pasta. I always have to stash of gluten free pasta in my pantry and bacon in the refrigerator. Bacon makes a great favor base for a lot of dishes. Nothing super fancy but uses whatever I have on hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: