Thursday, July 15, 2021

Auction Weeks July 2020

Related Posts with Thumbnails
It auction week and yes, I'm a big auction rat. What's fun is there are other rats in my pack who enjoy the hunt as much as I do. 
One of the positives of managing the store is looking for interesting fixtures/display pieces. It's not something the store really needs, but it does make us stand out from the other stores. Our front windows have sold a lot of us, so I feel it's important to keep up the interest. Almost everything in the store is for sale so I also have to choose things that can be flipped for a profit. It doesn't have to be a home run every time, base hits are good too.
I did take a huge risk and buy a one lot of purses, which had some well known labels.  I hope a few are real and I will make a profit.  It's not something I would risk the store money on unless I was sure. My purse person was on vacation so I wasn't able to get confirmation what I was looking at was the real thing. Fingers crossed I made a good $500 investment. 

No comments: