The second bedroom is for guests to crash. Again my son doesn't give any thought to it. We knew that with my daughter's best friend and family come into town (today) we would have to find more sleeping options. Ideally we would like to get a queen size bunk bed set up but I'm not willing to spend a lot buying a new set. Our second option was to find a futon like what was down at the Carmel house. The whole time I've been here I've been searching for one. As luck would have it, being the end of the month a lot of people are moving. Found one for $10 on Facebook market place. It looks almost new and very clean. Having a big car also helped out a lot.
To make room for the family arriving today, I'm staying at a former cousin's in-laws place at night. My son is staying at a friend's massive estate home taking care of their cat and chickens while they are on vacation.

No comments:
Post a Comment