Thursday, August 24, 2023

Cutie Pie Buzz

This past week I've been babysitting this cutie - Buzz. In this photo he's pouty because I wouldn't give him a third bowl of popcorn. Normally we have our popcorn outside but with the weather being so hot, it was more comfortable to put everything in a his bowl. 
While I'm there I take care of the bird feeders which there are a lot of! Nice to enjoy my coffee out on the deck and watch all a the bird swoop in. They are so use to being fed, that some of the little ones fly in while I'm filling the feeders! Still working on training the crows and they make really good work of eating up all the mice I've been catching. I know it sounds gross but the crows really do enjoy it and it's so much better than throw the mice into the trash cans. I'll be spending most of September with Buzz as his family will be traveling a lot this fall. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: