Thursday, July 20, 2023

Child's Cookbook Finally Found!

I think learning how to cook is a life skill everyone should learn. I can't believe how many people I run into who know nothing about taking basic ingredients and make a meal. 
I've been in search for a child's cookbook, written for a preschooler, meaning easy, edible and with pictures. I like cooking with a real cookbooks and hopefully I can instill that love to my grandson. Yes you can look everything up online but to me it's not the same. 
Related Posts with ThumbnailsI'm prepping for the boys visit this winter and one of the things I want to is have the learn to follow a recipe. I got lucky and found this 30 year old book at GW in excellent condition. It was exactly what I was looking for! 

1 comment:

Niki said...

I agree, I much prefer a real cookbook to on line recipes. I use the online sometimes, but rely a lot on my cookbooks, most of which are well used, stained with various ingredients over the years.