Monday, December 19, 2022

Still missing my fur baby

Today would have been Annie's 13 birthday. There isn't a day that goes by I don't miss her. 
I'm babysitting the Woody and Buzz again this week and it helps with lifting my spirits. It also doesn't hurt that their house is so comfortable and has all the latest gadgets. Nice music, perfect coffee made at a touch of a button and my bagel toasted just right. Last night I soaked in the hot tub for the first time in many many years. Doesn't matter where I go, the dogs will follow me just like Annie. :(
I'm still working on getting my studio set up and cleaning up the front garden area. I pulled out a dead apricot tree which was close to my front door. With all the rain, the ground was soaked so knocking it over was the easy part. Now getting rid of it will be the challenge! My goal is to clean up what I can while the ground is still workable. Once it dries out, I'll be working with very hard clay soil. 


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: