Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Time to move on

Mees likes story time
I've have to admit that I'm not a city type of person. I finally had to tell my boss that I don't plan to stay here for the long haul, maybe just a year.  I originally had planned to be closer to my grandchildren but when my daughter said she doesn't plan to go back to work after her maternity leave is used up, I'm not needed here to help with child care. Yes, being close to the kids would be nice but living so close to a high crime area isn't for me. When I have to worry about just going grocery shopping or to the bank, it's not the life for me. 
My project is up and running and hopefully will start making the money they hope for so I can start looking for my replacement and make the plans to leave before I'm shot or mugged. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: