Monday, July 22, 2019

Panda Card with old supplies 2019

There was a challenge to use your old neglected craft supplies. Since I've been paper crafting for many, many years, I have a lot of stuff. For some reason my Quickutz shape dies survived the big purge during my divorce and massive down sizing. I did have a big selection of fonts but those didn't make the cut. :( If had the space I would have kept them. 
Always, there is a QK panda (guessing it's 15 years old) which I don't think I every used. The embossing folder has been in my stash for a long time too. The Memory Box die was picked up at a used rubber stamp sale. 
This was a card we made my FabMo card workshop this month. It has a lot of parts but most of the ladies taking the workshops now have been taking enough classes I can do cards like this. 

No comments: