Monday, July 22, 2019

Marathon 2 August 25, 2019 - $50.00 donation requested.

Since FabMo may have to move the warehouse again next year due to a rent increase, I broke down and agreed to do another Marathon. The ladies who attend my workshops have been asking for another one. The current space is perfect for workshops since there's plenty of space to move around and the lighting is great to be creative. 
It does take a lot of work getting things ready but not knowing what type of space FabMo will have next year I decided to bite the bullet and plan another one. For this marathon I'm going to do cross stitching (kits will be made so the stitching can be done at home) and some beading. These cards do take time to make but I think they turn out great and a little different. Again there will be two other teachers there doing origami and dry embossing so it makes a nice mix of styles. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: